Bite, Burn and Sting Kit Includes: 2) 5/8 dram 100% pure essential oils ( 1 blend and one single), gold organza bag and an information card.
1. Lavender (Lavandula officinalis) Known as the ‘Grandmother oil’ because of its usefulness in the treatment of so many ailments. Lavender” is known as a ‘Universal oil’ that assists in balancing the body and supporting health wherever there is a need. It has been said that Lavender enhances feelings of renewed faith in hard times and supports returning you to better feelings.
- Assists in calming and relaxing you to sleep
- Supports relief of Anxiety, Fatigue, Allergies, Spasms, Edema, Insomnia, Nausea, Headaches and Migraines
- Useful for Skin conditions such as; Burns, Eczema, Cuts, Dandruff, Diaper rash, Dry skin, Mosquito bites, Arthritis, Tension, Thrush, Cramps, Stretch marks, Dermatitis, Rashes, Sunburn, Bug Bites and Bee Stings.
- Supports reduction of inflammation ? swelling from Sprains
- Assists in treatment of; Depression, Addictions, Stress
- Assists in Balancing Blood pressure high or low
Caution: Lavender is known to be calming in small amounts but can be stimulating if used in large quantities or too often
Part of plant used: Flowering tops
Therapeutic Properties: antiseptic, diuretic, expectorant, emmenagogue, anti-parasitic
Application: Dilute with a carrier oil; apply to appropriate areas of the feet or/and directly on area of concern
Aromatic: calming in small amounts but can be stimulating in large amounts.*
2. Mela Plus Is widely known and accepted for its strong antiseptic properties in assisting with;
- disinfecting cuts, scrapes and wounds
- burns, rashes, cold sores, canker sores,
- athlete’s foot, toe nail fungal infections
- stopping growth of bacteria.
- dispelling odors
- keeping insect bites from becoming infected.*
Ingredients: clove, cajeput, rosemary, tea tree, mountain savory, niaouli
Affinity for: skin and respiratory system
Aromatic Considerations: diffuse to dispel odors
Application: apply topically to areas of concern; dilute and massage over the liver
* This information does not represent any implied or express warranties and has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.